Post-doc in Neuchâtel, in the research team “Hyperbolic Geometry and Combinatorial Structures” supervised by Sasha Kolpakov.
I did my PhD studies in Pisa under the supervision of Bruno Martelli, and sometimes you may still find me there.
Research Geometric topology, hyperbolic geometry, low-dimensional topology.
See this pdf for a detailed description.
- A small closed convex projective 4-manifold via Dehn filling, with Gye-Seon Lee and Ludovic Marquis.
- Geometric transition from hyperbolic to Anti-de Sitter structures in dimension four, with Andrea Seppi.
- Compact hyperbolic manifolds without spin structures, with Bruno Martelli and Leone Slavich.
- Many cusped hyperbolic 3-manifolds do not bound geometrically, with Sasha Kolpakov and Alan Reid.
To appear in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. ArXiv.
- Counting cusped hyperbolic 3-manifolds that bound geometrically, with Sasha Kolpakov.
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 373 (2020), 229-247. Published version, ArXiv.
- New hyperbolic 4-manifolds of low volume, with Leone Slavich.
Algebraic & Geometric Topology 19-5 (2019), 2653-2676. Published version, ArXiv.
- Hyperbolic Dehn filling in dimension four, with Bruno Martelli.
Geometry & Topology 22 (2018), 1647-1716. Published version, ArXiv.
- Spines of minimal length, with Bruno Martelli, Matteo Novaga and Alessandra Pluda.
Annali della Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Classe di Scienze XVII (2017), 1067-1090. Published version, ArXiv.
Phd thesis: Cone-manifolds and hyperbolic surgeries, available here.
Papers in preparation: (tentative titles)
Last update: November 2019