Post-doc in Neuchâtel, in the research unit “Hyperbolic Geometry and Combinatorial Structures” supervised by Sasha Kolpakov.
I did my PhD studies in Pisa under the supervision of Bruno Martelli, and sometimes you may still find me there.
Research fields: geometric topology, hyperbolic geometry, low-dimensional topology.
Specific interests: hyperbolic manifolds (especially of dimension four), deformations of geometric structures, geometric boundaries, Coxeter groups and polytopes, minimal spines of surfaces.
Published or accepted papers:
- Counting cusped hyperbolic three-manifolds that bound geometrically, with Sasha Kolpakov.
To appear in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. ArXiv.
- Many cusped hyperbolic 3-manifolds do not bound geometrically, with Sasha Kolpakov and Alan Reid.
To appear in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. ArXiv.
- New hyperbolic 4-manifolds of low volume, with Leone Slavich.
To appear in Algebraic & Geometric Topology. ArXiv.
- Hyperbolic Dehn filling in dimension four, with Bruno Martelli.
Geometry & Topology 22 (2018), 1647-1716. Published version, ArXiv.
- Spines of minimal length, with Bruno Martelli, Matteo Novaga and Alessandra Pluda.
Annali della Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Classe di Scienze XVII (2017), 1067-1090. Published version, ArXiv.
Papers in preparation: (tentative titles)
Phd thesis: Cone-manifolds and hyperbolic surgeries, available here.
There, you can also find an introduction to hyperbolic cone-manifolds of arbitrary dimension.
Last update: August 2019